How many times have you grabbed your camera bag for a trip and realized that your battery is dead or that you’re missing an important accessory? Take these tips for getting your camera and photography gear together for your summer adventures.
To get ready for summer, use our simple list to help keep you on-task and ready for anything:
- Pack duplicate AA or rechargeable batteries
- Pack removable hard drive and WiFi card reader to offload images for safety
- Pack additional media cards, USB cable and other accessories
- Charge batteries completely before leaving
- Don’t forget a lens cleaning kit!
- If possible, try to keep your gear together at all times in a primary camera bag (we have some excellent choices here).
By keeping all your items in one location, you’ll be better prepared the next time you’re ready to hit the road.